Popular posts from this blog
Solh
I use the digital media to make this piece. She is the second design of my story. As a descendant of the dragon and human friendship, her birth has a strong political purpose. As a general from the war of origin, the question why she is still alive without the flesh will be the biggest secret of my story. I used two main colors to design this character. Purple symbolizes human nobility and red represents the power of dragon. The multiple circles on the clothes means the two races are unity.
This is where the story begins, when Roxana picks up the gem that stored Solh's sleeping soul, which begins to awaken after seven hundred years of silence. My first picture is to describe this scene. At the moment of picking up the gem, Solh's soul rushed into Roxana's body, and the energy poured out due to uncontrollable outflow, forming a virtual shadow of dragon and eyes, symbolizing the two forces fighting for the control of the body I use rule of this to emphasis the main part of this piece.

Comments
Post a Comment