Solh



I use the digital media to make this piece. She is the second design of my story. As a descendant of the dragon and human friendship, her birth has a strong political purpose. As a general from the war of origin, the question why she is still alive without the flesh will be the biggest secret of my story. I used two main colors to design this character. Purple symbolizes human nobility and red represents the power of dragon. The multiple circles on the clothes means the two races are unity.

Comments

  1. Fabulous!
    I love that you have incorporated such a dynamite logo into your theme. I really like the detail and thought you have here.
    I wonder if you could increase the three words that are so important to your story. I know its not as attractive but if the reader cannot see it, it won't have the punch I know you want it to. (Same with the last piece)
    Really wonderful, I look forward to seeing this as a published book, we can say we knew you before you were famous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, I appreciate the amount of time you are spending on your art. AP should be at least 6 hours outside of class and I know yours is even more :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog